Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The unnamed post

I'm currently sitting on a bus, commuting to work and trying to figure out what I want to say.

Sunday was the city to bay and I set an ok time (1:20:44) without specifically training for it.
Running occasionally no more than 7km at a time and just doing my martial arts training.

I feel a little 'meh' about it, it impacted my martial arts training which I feel I'm getting left behind in.

I have so many goals and aims, I sometimes push myself one way only to change direction.
Not sure that's a good thing.

Perhaps I need to reevaluate everything, take stock of where I am at and make a clear cut achievable goal?

I'm still pushing to get my weight down and build the body I want, but there is much more than that.

I want to fight, I don't know why - I know I'm not that good at sparring and can't seem to relax into it.

That said - I'm tired of my body being sore, but maybe I'm not taking enough recovery.
Perhaps I just demand to much of myself and am harsh when I don't reach my goal, which is always a stretch target.

I want to run a marathon, ride the tdu challenge (138km), complete a triathlon, get lean and muscular but above all else I think I just want to be good at something other than just nerd stuff.

(Ninja Edit - I'm not on the bus - I am actually at work)

I really need to focus my thoughts and energy to achieve that.

My head is all over the place with where I'm at fitness wise - I really don't know what it is.
Not even sure what I really want any more :(

How the hell do you get around this mental state of 'MEH'?

No comments:

Post a Comment