Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another post sans title.

Tonight I did kick boxing beginners and thai boxing.
Both classes where great - enjoyed them a lot.

Enjoyed pushing myself though kicks to the thai pads had a lot of fail.
Little bit sore but all good, it will pass.

The first session was good - light but good, second session (Thai) was fantastic I really enjoyed that.
Left four count, right four count, left to left four count, right to right four count, random moving kick combos.

Can really feel it stepping up.
LOVED IT!

I still have the issues in my head from yesterday - haven't got them sorted yet.
I think one other thing that is still messing with me is "WHY?" Why do I want to fight so badly?

I don't really know the answer so that's another thing to work on.

Always a lot to work on....
Another thing today the fight team ran a photoshoot for our 'promo' shots and marketing material, it was good a little uncomfortable but nothing that I couldn't handle.

I hope that I can do another one later on once I lose some more weight and stop being an overweight pale geeky guy.

Anyway that's all for now.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment