Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back on the bike..er..feet

It's been ages since I've written a blog - have been so unmotivated it's not funny.
In between being sick, unmotivated I've also been lazy.

That's an honest truth right there - lazy.

Anyway enough telling myself off - I'm back on the bike.
Well feet at least.

After my dismal performance in the city to bay - I took some stock of what I was doing.
I decided that run / walking was not good enough.

So I have taken up the couch to 5km training.
Currently week 1, day 2 and it's easy enough - 60 second run, 90 second walk - repeat 8 times.

Looking forward to building it all up over 9 weeks and then really getting back to it.

5km should be easy.
10km should be easy.

I want to run a marathon so those two are 100$ pre-reqs.

Anyway that's all for now - will update with more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment